Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 20


Jef and I had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday and found out that we are having a baby girl. We're super excited and can't wait for her to get here. Jef is going to be in so much trouble - he is going to be wrapped around her little fingers. :-)


During the ultrasound, she was in the weirdest position - you can see in the pic her legs are straight up in the air. After the appointment, we went to a sporting goods store and made our first clothing purchase - a Columbia snow jacket/pant set. It was so adorable and on an awesome clearance, so we couldn't pass it up. Let's just hope it is cold in CA next winter, otherwise she will only get to wear it when we come back to CO/WY for Thanksgiving.


The pregnancy is still going great. She's been kicking like crazy lately and it is so fun feeling her move. I can be in the middle of a boring meeting and she'll start wiggling around and I feel like I'm having a secret party in my belly that no one else is privy to. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment