Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week 12

Wow - 1st trimester down! It flew by so fast. On Tuesday, we had our monthly doctor visit and got to hear movement and the heartbeat. Jef wished he had brought the camera so we could have recorded the heartbeat (next time). It was absolutely amazing. I teared up but was able to keep it together. Everything sounded great and we go in for our 1st trimester screening on Monday 9/23.

This week, baby is the size of a plum and almost all systems are fully formed. I'm still not showing (actually lost weight from my last visit), but the doctor said the jig will be up in a couple weeks as my uterus starts to push out past my pelvic bone. I'm planning on breaking the news at work after our appointment next week. I'll be happy not to have to be so hush hush about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment