Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting This Blog Started


Okay, so I'm not so good with keeping up on these things, but I'm going to try to be good about this so I can keep everyone up to date. We had an ultrasound on July 12th where we saw the baby's heart beat. Our next appointment is August 17th.

So far pregnancy hasn't been too hard for me. I get nauseous occasionally, feel bloated and am tired constantly and am turned off of food a lot of the time. I smelled grilled chicken last week and I just about lost it. I had to have Jef go in and put it into a plastic container so that I could go back into the kitchen. I haven't really had any weird cravings, if anything, I'm not hungry nearly as much as I was before pregnancy and I get full really fast. (I am certain this will change as I get further along in my pregnancy.)

I have been very hormonal, but I think I've been doing a good job of keeping it to myself except for when I'm around Jef. He's my "safe" person that I feel okay to cry around and so it's a lot harder to stop myself. He doesn't make fun of me, he just holds me and tells me everything is okay. I feel truly blessed to have such a good husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment